Canada’s International Assistance Review Consultations, Submission from Farm Radio International
In July 2016 Global Affairs Canada solicited feedback from NGOs and other civil society actors on their widespread international assistance review. This is FRI’s submission to this review.
Our submission covered two main themes:
1. The need for enhanced dedicated investments in sustainable small-scale agriculture as a special and core element of a clean and inclusive economic growth strategy; and
2. The opportunity to advance all development goals and objectives by investing in mobile knowledge exchange and communication platforms.
To learn more about FRI’s contribution to the international assistance review check out our special study called “Hearing from Tanzanians” which gathered feedback from thousands of Tanzanians on Canada’s development agenda. This was one of the few initiatives in this review that gathered direct feedback from citizens of a developing country receiving Canadian international assistance.
- Year Published:
- Kevin Perkins email@example.com
- Publication Type:
- Project Briefs, Working Papers
- Countries of Intervention:
- Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mali, Tanzania, Uganda
- Global Affairs Canada