Guide to resources for broadcasters
Do you ever find yourself searching for information about a specific crop, wanting ideas on how to create a drama for your farming audience, or wondering how to involve women farmers in your program? FRI has many resources that can help you—read this guide to learn more.
Farm Radio International (FRI) aims to support all African broadcasters to develop high-quality radio programming for rural communities.
FRI’s resources celebrate and promote radio and small-scale farmers. Our resources are:
• Accessible and available to all broadcasters in sub-Saharan Africa at low or no cost.
• Responsive to the needs of farmers and broadcasters.
• Relevant (appropriate language, formats, and topics).
• Interactive, connecting broadcaster to broadcaster, broadcaster to farmer, and broadcaster to FRI and other organizations.
Farm Radio International offers training and information resources to support our network of more than 1,000 broadcasting partners. To find all of our resources, go to www.farmradio.fm.
- Year Published:
- Katie Burnham firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publication Type:
- Promotional Materials, Special Broadcaster Resources
- Countries of Intervention:
- Global Affairs Canada